Friday, February 10, 2006

Wanted to Mention

I've gone and gotten myself so busy (yucky and yahoo!), I've been neglecting my own links. Anyway, just checked them out again and wanted to mention that Boister has a gorgeous new site (aka "Anne and the Boys"). Check it out! How'd they do that?

Buy a record from 'em. Buy one of Sweet How's, as well. He gave Ms. Watts her very first gig.

Out.

P.S. Lisa's husband, the painter Bill Mead - www.billmead.com. is now linked from her site (Lisa's Book!). It's gorgeous work. Check it out. Eye candy.

1 comment:

chairmanhow said...

hey meg,
big news! "anne and the boys" are going to be on morning edition. their going in to record the segment next week. don't know when it will air, but i will keep you posted. thanks for updating their web site. wing and a prayer is still up as a collective for me, anne, and john, but i too have my own site - oddly enough www.howardmarkman.com
always great to read your posts. trust all is well
hb