Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Winona & Me

It was such a great line. The one at the end of the movie Heathers, "I want cool guys like you out of my life." There are lots of great lines in the flick but that one did resonate with quite a few of us chicks who have had a tendency to fall for one or two bad boys (some of us having been bad girls ourselves). 2002 wasn't such a hot year for me and it wasn't a particularly great one for Ms. Ryder either from what I've read.

I was just checking out today's headlines thinking I wouldn't be too disappointed if acting as a Peterpan didn't garner one a major acting achievement but I'm guessing that Mr. Johnny will be getting the nod this year. Popularity and marketing are what the AA's are all about. I'm not sure if this wasn't ever really the case. Oh well, I hope Winona is better. If we ever cross paths we'd no doubt have quite a bit to talk about.


No comments: