Tuesday, January 02, 2007

The Eye Says Yes (a small variation)



Dear Aaronzruiel,

I have no earthly (!) idea if you are still out there tripping upon my blog on occasion but if you are, thank you for the wake up call. The dawn is slowly rising and it's more than a little bit beautiful - WOW. Please accept my apologies for being a wee bit peckish with you. I have a rather unfortunate habit of doing this with the very people who are doing what I most need - helping me see through the fog when the visibility is about 2 inches and I'm wearing my thickest, darkest shades.

I am still a little bit confused by your GIG on love speech but when you have more time perhaps you will reveal a bit more of your theory? In the mean time I stand corrected, sometimes a table isn't always just a table, it's a place to set the book down with a good cup o' joe and a favorite pen and notebook. There's magic in them there four legs. I've known this forever and yet I never really knew it at all - high learning curve. A thing of the hidden God, I reckon. Yeah, I found the perfect person to interview for my freelance gig. And with that....

love, love, love makes the best of the world go round.

p.s. Dude, you obviously knew who I was all along. No reason to be such a shy-bugaboo. And, sorry, but the White Stripes are friggin' awesome. Hotel Yorba all the way baby. Check it out.

No comments: