Friday, November 12, 2004

A Very Subjective Experience

So much for have a nice weekend. I'm back. Didn't I once mention how easily amused I am? Let us also mention how fantastically happy even the smallest of things make me. I just took a little break from my writing endeavors and went browsing for eyeglass frames. I found a very groovy pair right off the bat. God bless the Iowa City Free Medical Clinic, the Lion's Club and the few remaining participating opticians. Those of us who are unisured (and the numbers are growing) have few other options than to make use of these fine folks' benevolence.

Oh, here's a link to a little essay about the election I found pretty amusing. As a southerner (I was born and raised in North Carolina) I feel I am allowed to post links to such things. It's all in fun, folks. At least that's how I read it. I cannot speak to the intentions of the writer. This process is a very subjective business.

http://fuckthesouth.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your too funny. Great post.

Happy friday sweetie

Seth said...

Yeah, I saw that too. It's pretty much accurate too. I can't wait to move out of the South.