Thursday, September 22, 2005

Excerpt from Wednesday Porch Conversation

Ahh, the things one learns when infirmed and hanging out with neighbors. I also missed a whole trauma-drama about a "perv" who was peeping into windows and finally got busted. Even out old neighbor knew about that one. She went to his arraignment (sp)!

Wade: Oh My God!!! You know my friend Michael.

Meg: Yes, of course, I know Michael. How is he?

Wade: He got on "You Want to be a Millionaire"!! (note: I may have this title wrong since I tend to get such things wrong and don't even get PBS in my apartment, it's some network game show though.)

Meg: Wow. We should have a party to watch him.

Wade: We should have a party to send him off!

Meg: Oh right, of course. How'd he get on?

Wade: Oh he completely had the right profile. You know the sensitive gay prison guard from Iowa thing.

Laughed so hard I actually felt better.

No comments: