Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Modern Love

I've come home to good news. Groovy gal pal, Lisa, had an essay in The New York Times Magazine on Sunday. Here is the link to the "Modern Love" column:

http://www.nytimes.com/pages/style/index.html

One comment on th essay, for those who choose to read it, that's a pretty big IF she's asking at the end.

Boy oh girl, am I happy to be home. Did I actually complain about my bed on this blog a few weeks ago? My bed is bonafide! I walked in the door, skipped to the bedroom, flew on the mattress and hugged the old gal - lumps and all. After that I kissed my coffee pot and said a few over the top things to my big, red chair. Meg's Playhouse - coming to a Saturday morning network lineup near you very soon.

And, hey, modern love? thank you, thank you, thank you - jill for beads & righteous anger, ryan for words and running, mike for trying , brenda for brevity, dave for L AU G H I N G, jon for quiet, howard for always stuff, andy for always stuff, mom for forever stuff, ann for service, amanda for service, laura for friendship & integrity, judith for forgiveness and coffee, don for the voting, rob for making me reread frankl, sheila for compassion, talise for being way smart, john for the jesus-god story, orlando for the reminder, shari for the window birds, megan for fun, rick for knowing, josefina for stopping the buck, willy for being laidback, chas for goodness, patty for kindness, nathan for making tim the snake and me the box, lynn for being supercool, richard for not telling and kollin for whatever is happening is working.

No comments: