Tuesday, June 15, 2004

A Random List of ......

things I'm thinking about right now.

1) Puppies & Kittens (did you expect originality here?)
2) A coffee shop called "Shut Up and Drink It" ~ thanks to Gary the Scrabble King from George's. You won fair and square, brother.
3) Boys with bellies are way cute. Girls too.
4) "It's best to stay out of places where the bartenders know how you like your martinis." Corpseionic wisdom to live by so you don't wind up in a body bag.
5)"As my friend Xeni once noted, whenever you are particularly worried that people are thinking about you, they're actually probably busy worrying about how they can lose 5 lbs." Laura Crossett hits the proverbial nail on the head once again!
6) Will Betamax technology ever come back?
7) I wonder if those people who stood on my hair when I passed out at the Jeff Beck concert are still alive?
8) Could I make a little scratch selling pet rocks? Hey, don't swipe my idea -- "e" me and let's be anti-American and coorperate.
9) Why is it cool to look like a crackhead, hophead gangsta'in the Midwest?

and number t e n .......

10) How come at the age of 43 I have ended up with a hairdo almost identical to Claire Danes in "My So-Called Life"? Of course, it's also very similar to Worf's bob in season three of Star Trek II: The Next Generation.

No comments: