Wednesday, June 30, 2004

It Don't Take Much To Float My Boat

Wow. I was just checking out my own blog (yeah, we do that) and noticed I've written enough and been around long enough that you have to "archive" me to read everything. Great day in the morning!

Now maybe I'll try and figure out how to link other blogs and sites from mine. Until then, check out -

laurapalooza.sbc.global.net (jeez I hope I'm remembering that right)
cootersnap.blogspot.com

These crazy, witty gals actually read my blog and seem to like it.

More tips to come...."Stay Tuned."

1 comment:

Me said...

Hey Meg,

Ya actually gotta go to your blog template to link other blogs, and they'll get put on the side under your archives. Just read the html code in there, and it should explain how to do it. If not, I can help you with it.