Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Not Imprisoned

Oh dear. I have not evaporated, been imprisoned or joined a survivalist camp in northern Montana. I've just been ignoring my blog and as I write this the library computer nazis just issued me a 10 minute warning before I get logged off. What's this world coming to when a girl can't blather on incessantly about any little thing for as long as she wants? I want my money back! I decided on my walk down here that when I am made czarina of the world I am going to outlaw vanity liscense plates and tye-dyed tee shirts. That's just for starters. Please, no one take these things personally. There are more pressing and important things I could and sometimes do get irked by but it just takes too much energy.

I had thought my computer was broken and could not play CDs but the only thing wrong with it was that the volume was on mute. Thank goodness. No new boombox needed. Okay my time is up, at least at the library.




2 comments:

Me said...

Huge sigh o' relief on the music thang, eh? And remind me when we get together next week to wear my tie-dye! Heh heh...

Cattiva said...

Glad to hear that you haven't been abducted by aliens - that was my theory! ;)