Thursday, February 03, 2005

A Theory on Male Fright & A Fun Link

I stole this offa Seth's blog. It's really funny. I better go home now. I think I have a few packages of ramen left in my cupboard (sniff, sniff). Are there any other women out there who felt as if going into menopause was about to drive them into the boobey hatch? Perhaps, the reason so many men leave their wives in their mid-40's for younger women is because men tend to be such emotional pee-wee's they lack the fortitude to help a gal "just hang on". It's really much better to be alone, girls, I swear it is. It sucks sometimes but you get through it. I've been doing it a long time and I'm still here. This is only a theory, okay? Just typing outloud. BTW, I know we woman are no saints either but our "stuff" tends to manifest itself in different forms of fear.

http://www.burningdoor.com/dick/images/venn%20diagram.html







No comments: